Welcome to ERC Vic! We're so excited you'd like to volunteer with us. Thanks so much for your interest
To volunteer on a camp you are required to:
1. Be aged 17 years or older
2. Complete a Volunteer Application Form, this will be emailed following completion of this expression of interest form
3. Attend an Edmund Rice Camps New Leader Training Day (register below)
4. Complete Child Protection Foundational Training (as part of New Leader Training)
5. If you are 18 years old or older, complete a Working With Children Check
6. Complete a Volunteer Application Form (emailed to you once this form is completed).
Once you have completed the volunteer registration process you will be eligible to volunteer on one of our camps, you can indicate your camp preference below.
Please complete the following form to register your interest to Volunteer with Edmund Rice Camps Victoria and to begin the volunteer registration process.
To be eligible to attend one of our programs, you will need to attend a New Leader Training Day.
Should you like a glimpse into what we do, please click on the following link to watch our promotional video: https://youtu.be/rCNCo671Z10
Thanks for submitting! We'll be in touch shortly!